Code Of Conduct
- Travel Trip Behavior:
- The following are mandatory, and the responsibility of the HEAD COACH:
- A nightly curfew will be established and enforced.
- All athletes and people representing CCS shall be housed in an appropriate manner.
- To insure the propriety of the athletes and to protect the staff, there will be no male athletes in female athletes rooms and no female athletes in male athletes rooms without supervision. There will be a team room provided for relaxation and recreation whenever possible.
- Coaches and athletes must attend all team meetings and/or required functions.
- The head coach shall have in his immediate possession a signed CONSENT TO TREAT for all minors on any trip.
- Violations of the above will result in immediate referral to the CCS Review Board for action. Immediate action may include, but is not limited to:
- Scratching the athlete(s) from event(s).
- Sending the involved party home at own/parent's expense.
- Other action as determined by those at the site.
- Review Board penalties may include suspension from swimming.