Championship And National Development
Travel Fund Requirement
- General Registration/Eligibility:
- Swimmers MUST BE currently registered and in good standing with Central California Swimming.
- Swimmers MUST BE a United States citizen or hold a permanent resident visa (except high school foreign exchange students and foreign nationals approved by the CCS House of Delegates).
- Swimmer shall compete either unattached with CCS or attached to a CCS team.
- The swimmer must swim at least three (3) CCS meets, during the current calendar year for which the swimmer is requesting funds. Collegiate athletes may petition board for a waiver.
- During the first calendar year that the swimmer is registered with CCS, the swimmer will be eligible for one-half (1/2) of the determined reimbursement allowance.
- Once a swimmer has been continuously registered for twelve (12) months, the swimmer is eligible for reimbursement as described in Championship and National Development Travel Funding and Eligibility.
- High school foreign exchange students and foreign nationals approved by the CCS House of Delegates must compete in at least three (3) CCS meets during the calendar year. The swimmer then may be eligible for one half (1/2) of the determined reimbursement allowance.